Monday, December 7, 2009

Catching Up-October

This month has been a whirlwind!



Oct 8th-The elementary school had a carnival with rides and games today. The kids each got a wristband and enjoyed the evening to the fullest! Even Janalise rode on the train and bounced in the bounce house!



Oct 10th-What a busy day, I have a Family History meeting, Taylan has a football game, Andi and Daddy have a daddy daughter date activity and David and I still have to make it to our Desert Star date!!!!! It was a success!!!



Oct 17th-GIRLS NIGHT IN....I planned a girls night in with my mom, sisters and girls! We had a lot of fun! Chick Flicks, Chocolate, Mani/Pedi's for all! Thanks, I love you gals!



Oct 21st-DARN IT, my sister Tonya needs me to go get a facial for her class assignment!?!?!? I don't know if I can handle this pressure:)



Oct 22nd-Taylan had Jr High Basketball try-outs.....CONGRATS TAYLAN....we are so proud of you!



Taylan now has AM and PM Bball practice and Eve football practice!! He has been extremely tired, but keeps on pushing! He has been very dedicated to athletics!



Oct 28th-Janalise had her check up with her Ped today

No comments: